The FTW Transcriber is compatible with:
- the Infinity USB-2 pedal (as used with Express Scribe)
- the Alto Edge pedal
- the Olympus RS series: RS31, RS28, RS27, RS32 (Hand Controller), RS31H, RS28H, RS27H
- all Olympus pedals as part of AS series packages
- Philips ACC series pedals
- Grundig 538 and 540 USB
- Grundig 536 with Digta Soundbox 830, here.
- the Start-Stop transcription system
Pedal manufacturers – your pedal not here? Contact us.
To use a pedal, first unplug any other pedals that you are not using, and close down any other transcription software. Then plug your pedal in to your computer and restart the FTW Transcriber.
Infinity and Olympus pedals should work straightaway.
If using a Philips pedal, click Settings, then check “I’m using a Philips pedal”, click OK, then restart the FTW Transcriber.
If using a Grundig pedal, first install the drivers. Instructions here.