This software does NOT transcribe automatically – you must type all the dialog. For recommended speech recognition software, try ScribeManager: www.ScribeManager.com
UPDATE 21st March 2020: when installing the FTW Transcriber you may temporarily see the message below saying that Windows Defender has prevented an unrecognized app from starting:
This is happening temporarily because the current version of the FTW Transcriber is a new one that has just gone live. You can still safely install the software. Click More Info and you will see that the publisher is us, Tyger Valley Systems. After clicking More Info, click Run Anyway, and the FTW Transcriber will install. If you are concerned about the above message, you can instead download the previous version below, but it contains fewer updates and cannot be used with Philips pedals. We recommend you install the current version.
Please take care to install the correct version of the FTW Transcriber for your system.
– CURRENT MAIN VERSION for Windows (all versions except XP) – click HERE to download. All the Help documentation on this site refers to this version.
– previous version. Contains fewer updates and cannot be used with Philips pedal. Click HERE to download.
– Windows XP only – click HERE to download.
– Mac. There is no Mac version but you can use the FTW Transcriber on a Mac if you install a Windows environment using software such as WMWare Fusion. Click here for information.
– Android. Left-click here.
If you already have a license key and after installing you see a message that your key isn’t valid, you may need to reset it here.
Thank you for downloading the FTW Transcriber. We hope you enjoy using it and we look forward to hearing your feedback and suggestions.